Fleurs de France’s mission is to create products that will make you look good and feel good about your skin. We combine our traditional southern French ingredients  with the help of highly experienced Phd chemists with 30 years experience each, one from France and the other in the USA.  We source natural raw materials like wildcrafted oils which we believe to be better than anything saying “organic”. Organic only means that 70% is organic, so what is the other 30% ? Chemicals? We are always searching for a combination of raw materials that synergistically produce short and long term results in the health of the skin.   We create products so you can have glowing skin and go makeup free at any age!  We are paraben, silicone (dimethicone)  and cruelty free. Made in California, USA


Joanne Arpin
Creator and founder of Fleurs de France Since 2003

My mother Helene Paquette-Arpin would not allow me to wear make-up. She always insisted that I use good creams on my skin. She would always say, “No amount of money spent on clothes will make you feel beautiful and confident like having beautiful soft skin all over!”

A fan of lavender oil, she used it on scrapes, cuts and burns as we were growing up.

My son as a baby had peeling skin on his feet. After a week I went to the doctor who prescribed a cortisone cream.

Refusing to use cortisone for a child, I called my mother and she immediately sent me French lavender oil which I mixed in a cream and applied to his tiny feet. In 2 days his skin was back to normal. That’s when I understood the value of this essential oil and decided to make cosmetics. My mother was my greatest inspiration for creating this company. She was always interested in nature and natural products, long before it became mainstream.

Thank you for visiting,

Joanne Arpin

Founder of Fleurs De France

 

Helene Paquette-Arpin showing off her skin at 18 ! The most makeup she ever wore was lipstick! This was an opinionated (like most French women!)  fashion conscious yet no nonsense woman. She loved floral perfumes and grew her own lavender and roses. She passed away in 2010 and we will never forget all she taught us about life, feeling good about yourself,  living  and having your own style.

The most famous French Chef Paul Bocuse (known for nouvelle cuisine and his world famous restaurants) stressed the importance of ” fresh ingredients of the highest quality.” In the French tradition, we believe that sourcing the best ingredients is key to making great cosmetics.

Our goal is to provide healthy alternatives in a sea of misleading, confusing, harsh and mostly a Petro chemical based cosmetic industry. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we do!

Thank you for visiting our site!

 

Elisabeth Lussier-Arpin

Niece of founder of Fleurs De France

 

 

Elisabeth Lussier-Arpin (Niece of Founder of Fleurs De France) Poster girl for beautiful makeup free skin!

 

 

 

 

Thank you for your interest in our products.

For more information please contact us at info@lavenderoil.com or call us at (818) 780-6819